Is an Egyptologist,
Who has worked as a licensed tour guide since 1993.
- Tamer speaks perfect English and Italian in addition to his native Arabic and some French.
- Tamer got a Bachelor degree in Tourism in 1989, Diploma in Archaeology in 1999 and will finish a Masters in Egyptology within few months.
- During the last six years Tamer was chosen by the AUC (American University in Cairo), to guide the university trustees, and the highly distinguished figures.
- He has guided over 900 different types of groups, from all over the world.
• His long working experience enables him to offer first-class service by providing customized, efficient and affordable tours with a variety of Egyptian tour itineraries for travelers from all over the globe.
• His Masters thesis is about "Symbolism in Egyptian Art", which gives him a unique perspective on Egypt’s antiquities. His scientific analysis to the Egyptian scenes beside his strong spiritual sense, promoted him to remain as the number one guide to many spiritual organizations fond of the Egyptian symbolic culture. His commentary goes far beyond what other guides or books offer. Tourists unanimously acclaim the very obvious role of his advanced studies upon his guiding quality, extremely informative and still very interesting.
• His tours cover almost all Egyptian sites. He creates great touring experiencesfor visitors to all the major historical places in Egypt including:
- Cairo (Pyramids, Sakkara, Egyptian Museum, Coptic & Islamic sites)
-Luxor (East and West banks, Karnak and Luxor temples, Kings and Queens valley,Hot Air Balloons)
- Aswan (Isis temple, High Dam ,Unfinished Obelisk ,Nubian village)
- Safari tours to the entire oasis (Black and White Desert)
- Sinai and the Red Sea
• He is able to express himself to weak English speakers in a simple and inelegant way, with a very clear accent. This has established him as a favorite guide for many foreign tour companies, tour leaders and tour operators.
• Tamer is very honest, polite, intelligent and reliable. He is the best to manage his tourists’ schedules and itineraries, and his wise advice maximizes his tourists’ benefits and safety. He is very useful to help tourists with local shopping, so that they are very satisfied with their purchases.
• Tamer knows where to take his guests for tasty, safe food, and can choose restaurants based on your particular dietary requirements.
• Tamer’s sense of humor makes him close to every single tourist in his groups. He knows what, where, when and to whom he tells his joke and when not to tell it. Children always love him, and never get bored of his informative talks.
• His strong relations with locals are based on love and respect, which opens closed doors to his group members. So usually they are offered to receive much more than other tourists do with ordinary good guides.
• Dear traveler, if you believe in blessings, be sure you did not reach my page by accident.
• Tamer has got only one serious problem, he does not know how to stop his tourists’ tears when they say good bye.